Sales Development Representative
We are: Accelerators of innovation. Enablers of collaboration. Protectors of ideas.
Code42 speeds the time to detect and respond to Insider Risks by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, Incydr™, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering a collaborative and productive culture for employees. We’re here to support organizations made up of people that move fast and think big. The ones who work together to solve hard problems and relentlessly pursue better.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and team-first culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together.
Interested? Head to code42.com/careers to learn more about why we’ve consistently been recognized for the quality of our product and the culture of our company. Don’t wait. #BeCode42
Code42 is seeking a highly motivated and energetic Sales Development Representative (SDR) to join our sales team. As an SDR, you will play a critical role in driving Code42’s business by identifying and qualifying Marketing generated leads, creating an outbound strategic approach with your AE’s, and setting qualified meetings for our sellers. You will be responsible for creating a pipeline of potential customers by engaging with prospects and talking them through their challenges around data loss from insiders. This role is critical to the company’s growth, and making a significant impact on our success for the future.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Prospecting and qualifying accounts within our ideal customer profile, primarily by phone, email and social media.
- Utilizing intent data from 6sense & account research to successfully create meetings within your assigned region.
- Conduct strategic prospecting approaches for your territory and qualified accounts.
- Building rapport and cultivating relationships with your AEs, helping them realize what an asset you are to their team.
- Work internally with the sales management and marketing teams to ensure proper quality and quantity of data.
- Work with our account based experience (ABX), CRM, and sales execution platforms to activate sequences and log activities.
- Constantly search for methods of improvement through our tech stack, process innovation and effectively communicate those ideas internally.
- Metrics and Reporting: Regularly track and report on key performance indicators, such as lead conversion rates, outreach activities, and pipeline growth.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- Ideally you hold a Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
- 1-3 years in a sales position or marketing demand gen activities
- Can convey a compelling message in Email, text, chat, social and phone conversations
- Self-motivated and able to contact 15+ new accounts per day while managing the 40+ touches necessary to convert existing prospects into qualified opportunities
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with customers and team members
- Effective problem-solving and multi-tasking skills
- Solid technical aptitude with creative, outside the box thinking
- Positive attitude and the ability to build rapport with a variety of people
ADDITIONAL SKILLS THAT CAN SET YOU APART:
- Fluent in CRM systems (preferably Salesforce.com), ABX platforms (preferably 6sense), and sales execution platforms (preferably Outreach)
We offer a competitive salary that includes base + commission + equity. Final salary will be based upon experience and qualifications. On-target earnings range: $70,000-85,000.
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development and personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include; health, dental, vision, and wellness, 401k + employer match, parental leave, pet insurance, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in commission or bonus plans and all employees receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer