Senior BDR Manager
We are: Accelerators of innovation. Enablers of collaboration. Protectors of ideas.
Code42 speeds the time to detect and respond to Insider Risks by delivering a fast, simple path to data loss detection, investigation and response. With our product, Incydr™, security teams easily protect corporate data and reduce insider risk while fostering a collaborative and productive culture for employees. We’re here to support organizations made up of people that move fast and think big. The ones who work together to solve hard problems and relentlessly pursue better.
You belong at Code42 if you crave being a part of a transparent and team-first culture, you want to drive innovation, and security is always top of mind. We look for authentic people who are inquisitive, enjoy solving complex problems, and provide diverse insights to help us think differently and thrive together.
Interested? Head to code42.com/careers to learn more about why we’ve consistently been recognized for the quality of our product and the culture of our company. Don’t wait. #BeCode42
The Senior Manager, Business Development Representatives (BDR) will be a key strategic partner responsible for building, developing, and leading a team of BDRs responsible for personalization, nurturing, and multi-threading target accounts with the goal of securing initial demo meetings. In this role, you will be motivated by uncovering new business opportunities, thrive working in an industry-leading cybersecurity insider risk SaaS provider, and enjoy developing future talent for the sales team! Reporting to the Director, Web Strategy & Marketing Operations, this role is central to efforts to scale our business.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING:
- Building the strategy that supports the larger GTM strategy, and leading the BDR team that will secure initial demo meetings (stage 0 opportunities with security decision-makers in key target accounts identified by sales & marketing leadership
- Enabling your team to prospect, qualify, and engage new qualified accounts and key personas within those accounts, through coaching and mentoring.
- Partnering with our field sales and marketing teams to build and leverage strategic tactics and campaigns to engage prospects and secure quality meetings that ultimately lead to pipeline growth.
- Driving results to meet key performance indicators including stage 0 opportunity volume, BDR opportunities progressing to pipeline, and prospect outreach sequence measurements.
- Developing, executing, and optimizing a multi-touch approach to prospecting in an account-based go-to-market model.
- Maintaining a solid understanding of the cybersecurity industry and changes in the market to enable the BDRs to successfully address buyer pain points and how Code42's offerings solve them.
- Building, partnering, and maintaining ongoing transparent communication with Sales Leadership, Marketing Leadership, Sales Enablement, Field and Channel Sales, Sales & Marketing Operations, along with the broader marketing team.
WHAT YOU BRING:
- 5+ years of experience working in sales or directly with sales
- 2-5+ years of relevant B2B experience leading Business Development Reps, experience selling to security/technology buyers (preferred)
- Strong experience identifying and measuring BDR key performance indicators
- A positive, supportive, and motivating leadership style that empowers and drives great results from their direct reports (to achieve their monthly and quarterly goals)
- Experience with Salesforce.com, ABM technologies, Outreach.io, and LinkedIn Sales Navigator
- Strong understanding and adoption of leveraging intent data (i.e. 6Sense) and the value an account-based approach brings
- Data-driven with an analytical outlook
- Ability to work from our Minneapolis office 5 days a week, with some flexibility
A first-class onboarding experience which includes professional development and personal development all while learning and living our Code42 values. We provide comprehensive benefits that include; health, dental, vision, and wellness, 401k + employer match, parental leave, pet insurance, generous paid time off and volunteer opportunities. At Code42 everyone is an owner. We participate in commission or bonus plans and all employees receive stock options. We win together.
Code42 values workplace diversity and ensuring an environment of mutual respect. Employment opportunities are available to all applicants without regards to race, color, creed, religion, sex, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, genetic information, or any other category protected by law. We believe that diversity and inclusion are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer