Team Lead Recruiting - R&D
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a Team Lead, Recruiting to be part of making this happen.
The primary role of the Team Lead, Recruiting is to support and differentiate the hiring process within this rapidly scaling cybersecurity organization, which will include managing others in the department in addition to performing some individual contributor duties as well such as recruiting on requisitions
Primary Responsibilities and Duties:
- Update current and design new recruiting procedures (e.g., interview processes).
- Investigate and implement new sourcing methods and or tools.
- Lead various projects within the recruiting team.
- Advise hiring managers on interviewing techniques.
- Recommend ways to improve our employer brand while building the company's
- professional network through relationships with HR professionals, colleges, and other partners.
- Organize activities of direct reports.
- Service hiring for individual requisitions.
- Hands-on knowledge of full cycle recruiting gained from several years as a tech-savvy Recruiter in an R&D/Software Engineering environment
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to prioritize and complete projects within deadline
- Solid knowledge of HR policies and best practices
- Excellent verbal and written communication and leadership skills
- Strong decision-making skills
- Proficiency in MS Office and strong knowledge of recruiting processes and technology
- Key Competencies: Compassion and Empathy, Drive for Results, Communication
- Degree or Diploma in Human Resources Management or Equivalent
- 5+ years of experience as a Recruiter in a R&D/Software Engineering environment
- Prior recruiting experience in software organizations is a plus
- Experience managing direct reports consisting of technical recruiters
- Experience managing and influence multiple technical stakeholders at a time
About Arctic Wolf:
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Bonus or commission pay based on role
- Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
- 401k match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Agreement
- Voluntary Legal Insurance
- Training and career development programs
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.