Enterprise Account Executive - South East Region
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf is a global leader in security operations, delivering the first cloud-native security operations platform to end cyber risk. Powered by threat telemetry spanning endpoint, network, and cloud sources, the Arctic Wolf® Security Operations Cloud ingests and analyses trillions of security events each week to enable critical outcomes for most security use cases. The Arctic Wolf® Platform delivers automated threat detection and response at scale and empowers organisations of any size to stand up world-class security operations with the push of a button.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk.
Due to our continued growth we are now searching for a highly motivated, flexible, proven technology sales leader and professional to join our UK sales team with this position being based in the south-east region. Account Executives are major contributors to Arctic Wolf fast-growth success as they drive our growth, working with your SE, channel, field events, customer success and sales development teams, Enterprise Account Executives hold responsibility and accountability for achieving sales goals in the area. As the face for Arctic Wolf in the UK, this executive sales role will represent our team, culture, and services with integrity, energy, collaboration and intelligence to partners, prospects and customers on a daily basis.
- Consistently achieve quarterly and annual sales quotas through a solid, measurable sales process while conducting detailed and professional sales campaigns
- Identify net new prospects in assigned territory through discovery calls, regular partner meetings, events, partner registrations and personal prospecting
- Understand the Arctic Wolf Networks CyberSoc capabilities, benefits, outcomes, and industry context to best position our service and navigate an intelligent sales campaign
- Use internal security, communication and CRM tools to increase your personal efficiency and productivity while delivering accurate business and customer information to the business
- Manage multiple business, sales cycles and customer priorities with 10-20 sales opportunities each quarter while also navigating long-term strategic opportunities
- Master competitive offerings and differentiation to focus on customer requirements and outcomes ensuring effective opportunity qualification and tactical positioning on sales campaigns
- Collaborate with internal lead generation resources to establish pipeline of business and expand opportunities within the territory
- Be the key person to build solid rapport with prospects while acting as the team quarterback to keep the sales process moving forward
- Assist in finding, building, managing and growing new business partnerships within the reseller and ecosystem community to build pipeline and leverage relationships for competitive advantage
- Leverage personal networks and business partnerships to generate net new leads for the territory
- Frequent attendance (8-10 each quarter) at events and trade shows
- Significant in-territory travel to engage onsite with prospective customers
- Collaborate with the management team to develop near-term and long-term strategic territory plans
- Lead weekly territory calls and establish strong lines of communication between pre-sales engineering, marketing, channel, inside sales and other business development resources
- Constantly improve communication and relationship with pre-sales engineering counterparts to create a cohesive selling process and customer experience
- Work in conjunction with channel resources to ensure success of strategic partners and strengthen channel relationships
Required Skills and Experience:
- Bachelor’s degree (business administration, finance, economics, computer science, computer information systems) or equivalent combination of education and experience. MBA is a plus.
- Skilled in selling techniques within a proven sales process framework and a minimum of 5 years’ experience selling to the mid-market (not Fortune 500)
- A proven track record of consistent sales quota achievement
- Security, storage, SaaS or related sales experience required
- Ability to communicate effectively, in writing and verbally, with both customers and colleagues at all levels
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Solid level of technology, spreadsheet and CRM utilization
- Devotion to continual personal sales development, customer service, and follow-up
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing environment is required
- The ability to work with a variety of internal groups
- Experience of successfully translating and communicating key technical concepts to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Must be highly motivated, self-starter, possess a positive-aggressive attitude, and have excellent organizational skills
Why Arctic Wolf?
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally.
We offer all wolves a compelling compensation and benefits packages, including 28 days per year annual leave, 8 bank holidays, paid time off to volunteer together with a comprehensive private medical and life insurance, pension, and company equity shares. Also, we want to ensure all employees to have a good work-life balance offering a robust Employee Assistance Programme, professional career progression and so much more!
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference, and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.