Account Executive - Incident Response
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for an Account Executive - Incident Response to be part of making that happen. This individual will manage our insurance claims and privacy attorney partners.
- Lead the Channel Engagement Strategy for the cyber insurance claims partner ecosystem.
- Own the relationships and business outcomes for a named cyber insurance partner account list.
- Develop a cohesive business plan with the insurance partner executive team and drive effective execution and regular business reviews against that plan.
- Proactively engage in activities with Insurance Carriers and Privacy Attorney partners to identify and grow sales opportunities for AW.
- Liaise between channel program, marketing, and leadership team to support identification and recruitment (where needed) of partners
- Outbound call focus: customer service and sales alignment; pipeline management; raise awareness of channel programs and promotions
- Work cross-functionally (sales, leadership, marketing, presales) to support identified opportunities
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Communications, or other relevant degree or experience
- 5+ years of proven sales, account or client management experience meeting and exceeding given targets.
- Previous experience within risk management or insurance, ideally in the cyber claims/incident response ecosystem.
- The ability to identify, plan and navigate complex organizational structures to effectively align desired needs and applicable Arctic Wolf solutions with key stakeholders.
- Historical track record of staying current with industry trends, including cyber insurance, cyber security and applicable regulatory changes, and actively positioning oneself as an industry thought leader (ex. to your named accounts, industry events, webinars, social media, etc.).
- Comfortable operating in an autonomous role with a consistently evolving solutions portfolio.
About Arctic Wolf:
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Bonus or commission pay based on role
- Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
- 401k match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Agreement
- Voluntary Legal Insurance
- Training and career development programs
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.