Security Services Technical Trainer
Ready to further your career in the fast-paced, exciting world of cyber security?
Arctic Wolf, with its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. We have won countless awards for our excellence in security operations and remain dedicated to providing an industry-leading customer and employee experience.
Our mission is simple: End Cyber Risk. We’re looking for a Security Services Technical Trainer to be part of making this happen.
About the Role:
Arctic Wolf Networks, Inc. (AWN) is seeking a Technical Trainer to support our rapidly growing security services around the world. If you are a skilled instructor with a passion for helping your fellow employees through education, then consider joining our team and contributing to the evolution of our exceptional training programs.
As a Technical Trainer, you will:
- Design, create and deliver technical training in a variety of formats (instructor led, recorded, interactive eLearning)
- Rapidly learn new technology, and apply adult learning principles to distill it into effective lessons
- Create hands on lab activities in a complex technical environment
- Maintain and improve existing training material
- Lead innovative projects to improve training infrastructure and processes
- Manage and lead the S2 training curriculum
- Work with S2 Leadership to prioritize all training for the S2 team
Who You Are:
You thrive in fast-paced environments and have a positive can-do attitude. You are a critical thinker that continually learns and can navigate uncertainty. You enjoy working independently and in a team, are an excellent communicator, and are able to easily interact with a variety of people, personalities and technical skill levels. Above all, your passion for cybersecurity and partnering with customers shows in everything you do!
You possess most of the required skills and/or experience:
- College diploma or university degree in Computer Science, Security or a related program
- 5 + years providing instructional design and delivery
- Ability to effectively present and control a forum with your voice both in-person and utilizing remote and recorded technologies
- Able to enthusiastically deliver high-quality, instructor-led training
- Able to sound natural and comfortable recording a lesson
- Skilled at developing eLearning using Captivate, Active Presenter, or equivalent
- Security basics
- Networking basics
- Solid grasp of instructional fundamentals for adult learner
About Arctic Wolf
At Arctic Wolf we’re cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and ideas to make our teams even stronger as we grow globally. We’ve been named one of the 50 Most Innovative Companies in the world for 2022 (Fast Company)—and the 2nd Most Innovative Security Company. This is in addition to consecutive awards from Top Workplace USA (2021, 2022), Best Places to Work - USA (2021, 2022) and Great Place to Work - Canada (2021, 2022).
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities and unique perspectives all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and seeking to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
We celebrate unique perspectives by creating a platform for all voices to be heard through our Pack Unity program. We encourage all employees to join or create a new alliance. See more about our Pack Unity here.
We also believe and practice corporate responsibility, and have recently joined the Pledge 1% Movement, ensuring that we continue to give back to our community. We know that through our mission to End Cyber Risk we will continue to engage and give back to our communities.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits packages, including:
- Equity for all employees
- Bonus or commission pay based on role
- Flexible time off, paid volunteer days and paid parental leave
- 401k match
- Medical, Dental, and Vision insurance
- Health Savings and Flexible Spending Agreement
- Voluntary Legal Insurance
- Training and career development programs
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information (in accordance with our employee handbook and corporate policies).
- Background checks are required for this position.
Come join the Pack during this exciting time of rapid growth where every employee makes a difference and their contributions are recognized and rewarded.