Benelux Region Sales Development Representative
Ready to make an impact? Arctic Wolf is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our pack, based in our Newcastle upon Tyne, England EMEA head office location
Arctic Wolf, fresh off its unicorn valuation, is the leader in security operations in an exciting and fast-growing industry—cybersecurity. How fast are we growing? Well, Arctic Wolf was highly ranked in the Deloitte Fast Technology 500 for North America in both 2019 (#25) and 2020 (#104)! We have doubled headcount, customers, and revenue for five years running.
We are also cultivating a collaborative and productive work environment that welcomes a diversity of backgrounds and ideas to make our teams even stronger. In fact, we are recognized as one of the 2020 Best Places to Work (bizjournals.com).
About the Role:
The SDR position is the first interaction prospective customers have with Arctic Wolf. The team is comprised of tenacious, positive and hard-working individuals dedicated to outstanding achievement and success of themselves, the Sales team and the company. Arctic Wolf Networks is looking for self-motivated, flexible, team-oriented and creative sales team members looking to further build their career in Sales.
- Tenaciously prospecting, qualifying and capturing leads and opportunities through prospecting via phone, Internet and social media
- Creatively following up on inbound leads to further peak prospect interest
- Successfully creating opportunities within your assigned region
- Partnering with senior sales executives in your assigned region in pursuit of driving revenue for the organization and promotion within the Sales organization
- Driving attendance to and attending events and tradeshows in partnership with senior sales executives
- Creating a steady flow of outbound communications to drive engagement
- Maintaining velocity to drive activity, prospective customer engagement and most importantly, revenue
- Building rapport and cultivating relationships with a variety of team members
- Demonstrating consultative sales approach by creating value based partnerships
- Consistently achieving quota
- Building rapport with prospective customers, partners (internal and external) and moving the sales process forward
- Working diligently with your team members to share feedback and best practices
- All other duties as assigned
Required Skills and Experience:
- Fluent in either German, Dutch or one of the Nordic countries
- 1 – 2 years of professional experience beyond college, preferably in Sales, business development, lead generation, outbound calling or equivalent
- Experience & enjoyment working in a collaborative team environment
- Self-motivated and driven for outstanding results with focus on quality and the customer
- Devotion to Sales development, achievement and driving career forward rapidly
- Ability to be flexible and work in a rapidly changing, collaborative, fast-paced environment
- Excellent oral, written and social media communication skills
- Excellent creative, multi-tasking, problem solving and organizational skills
- The ability to work with a variety of internal groups
- Solid technical aptitude & business acumen
- Curious, positive and aggressive attitude
- Knowledge of and/or experience with a CRM or content management tracking system
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills working in a professional environment
- Strong collaboration and team building skills
- Ability to research, utilize and leverage social media and internet to qualify leads, drive opportunity and revenue
- Conducts duties and responsibilities in accordance with AWN’s Information Security policies, standards, processes and controls to protect the confidentiality, integrity and availability of AWN business information.
- Background checks are required for this position
Working at Arctic Wolf:
Arctic Wolf recognizes that success comes from delighting our customers, so we work together to ensure that happens every day. We believe in diversity and inclusion, and truly value the unique qualities all employees bring to the organization. And we appreciate that—by protecting people’s and organizations’ sensitive data and aiming to end cyber risk— we get to work in an industry that is fundamental to the greater good.
All wolves receive compelling compensation and benefits package!
If you're excited about this role, but do not meet all of the qualifications listed above, we encourage you to apply anyway. We review all applications and still may consider you the right person for the role or have another open position where you’re the perfect fit.
Arctic Wolf is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, genetics, or any other basis forbidden under federal, provincial, or local law.
Something looks off?