Number of Job Openings Available:1
Date Posted:February 05, 2024
Department:31004083 Mental Health Partial Program
Shift:Day/Evening (United States of America)
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Hours Per Week:40
Job Summary:Based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, Allina Health is a not-for-profit 503(c) organization, with 90+ clinics, 10 hospitals/13 campuses throughout the region including western Wisconsin. Allina Health operates in one of the nation’s most vibrant, livable areas; a place where you can build the career you want—and you and your family can be part of a thriving community.
Allina Health has a robust Mental Health and Addiction Clinical Service Line that offers the full continuum of care including integration, specialty outpatient clinics, addiction, co-occurring services, partial hospitalization. day treatment, emergency, and inpatient care.
Key Position Details:
This role will float between all programs:
- Adult Partial Hospitalization
- Adult Day Treatment
- Adolescent Partial Hospitalization
Come join the mental health team at our Abbott Northwestern campus, to work closely with our psychiatric provider, mental health nursing team, and a variety of expertise within our mental health professionals and practitioners that support our intermediate level of care.
Benefits of the role:
Retention bonus of $3,000!
Reimbursements of licensure renewal fees and CEU courses
Robust Allina Health benefit package
- Performs evaluation/assessment and diagnosis.
- Creates team treatment plan and utilize various treatment modalities.
- Engages family when appropriate in the development of treatment plans.
- May consult with primary care providers for ongoing management of behavioral health needs of their patients.
- Communicate/notify attending, supervising or referring provider of assessment and recommendations.
- Meet requirements of third-party payers.
- Provide individual, family and group psychotherapy as identified in treatment plan.
- Coordinate treatment with other providers and community agencies.
- Reassess patient needs and progress per department policy/procedure.
- Master's degree in psychology, family therapy, social work or counseling related field required
- 2+ years in licensed practice preferred
- Licensed Ind Clinical Social Worker - MN Board of Social Work required upon hire or
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist - MN Board of Marriage and Family Therapy required upon hire or
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor - MN Board of Behavioral Health & Therapy required upon hire or
- Licensed Psychologist - MN Board of Psychology required upon hire and
- BLS Tier 1 - Basic Life Support - Multisource required within 180 days
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently
Contact Julie.Joseph@Allina.com for more information.