Number of Job Openings Available:1
Date Posted:February 01, 2024
Department:38014083 Mercy Mental Health Adult Partial Unit
Shift:Day/Evening (United States of America)
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Hours Per Week:40
Job Summary:Allina Health’s focus on creating more access to mental health & addiction services in our communities has fueled the opening of the Center for Mental Health & Addiction Services. This revolutionary, innovative hub is poised to transform the delivery of mental health and addiction care by providing a comprehensive, connected, and convenient location for patients and families. The Center will feature a variety of co-located partnerships to allow us to bring community-centered programs to expand the capacity and reach of our mental health and addiction services. This facility will allow us to expand our child and adolescent offerings in the north metro. Consider joining Allina as we embark on a community-centered model.
Key Position Details:
Adolescent Intensive Outpatient Program at Mercy Unity, Fridley.
This position is eligible for:
-Reimbursements of licensure renewal fees and CEU courses
-Robust Allina Health benefit package
- Perform initial clinical assessment.
- Complete a diagnostic assessment that meets the requirements of regulatory agencies.
- Reassess patient and progress in treatment.
- Meet requirements of third-party payers, including seeking authorization.
- Complete treatment plan per department process.
- Documentation of patient, and family if appropriate, participation in development of treatment plan.
- Review treatment plan with patient at regular intervals.
- Initiate referrals to other providers and agencies when appropriate.
- Coordinate discharge planning.
- Provide individual, family and group therapy as identified by treatment plan.
- Coordinate treatment with other community agencies/providers when appropriate.
- Provide patient and family education.
- Master's degree in Mental Health or related field required
- 2 to 5 Years in licensed practice preferred
- Licensed Independent Clinical Social Worker - MN Board of Social Work required upon hire or
- Licensed Marriage & Family Therapist - MN Board of Marriage and Family Therapy required upon hire or
- Licensed Professional Clinical Counselor - MN Board of Behavioral Health & Therapy required upon hire or
- Licensed Psychologist - MN Board of Psychology required upon hire and
- BLS Tier 1 - Basic Life Support - Multisource preferred within 60 Days
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently