Hospital Based Clinic Adult Psychiatrist - Fridley, MN
Number of Job Openings Available:1
Date Posted:December 07, 2023
Department:38029940 Unity Mental Health Outpatient Clinic
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Hours Per Week:40
Job Summary:Based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, Allina Health is a not-for-profit 503(c)(3) organization, with 90+ clinics, 10 hospitals/13 campuses throughout the region including western Wisconsin. Allina Health operates in one of the nation’s most vibrant, livable areas; a place where you can build the career you want—and you and your family can be part of a thriving community.
Allina Health has a robust Mental Health and Addiction Clinical Service Line that offers the full continuum of care including integration, specialty outpatient clinics, addiction, co-occurring services, partial hospitalization, day treatment, emergency, and inpatient care.
Key Position Details:
As a psychiatrist at Allina Health, you will find a team dedicated to your career journey, with vast resources to support your practice, including but not limited to:
- Close alignment with other Allina hospitals and facilities, including a network of five hospital-based clinics with over 80,000 annual visits.
- Receive referrals and coordinate care with primary care providers.
- Team members across the system including psychologists, nurses, complex-care coordinators, and social work services.
- Specialty programs
Physician Talent Acquisition
Consults with providers to assist with ongoing management of the behavioral health needs of patients.
Engages the patient and family to develop treatment plans that address identified goals.
Develops and leads staff education in psychiatric issues.
May participate in on-call rotation.
- MD, DO, or foreign equivalency training required
- BE/BC with ABMS or AOA required
- Active, non-restricted medical license in MN (or ability to obtain)
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain MN DEA certification and National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- Ability to meet criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and hospital privileges, if applicable
Lifting weight Up to 32 lbs. occasionally (*Allina Safe Patient Moving Policy), Up to 25 lbs. frequently