Project Manager Facilities
Number of Job Openings Available:1
Date Posted:November 16, 2023
Department:16008001 Allina Facilities Project Management
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Hours Per Week:40
Job Summary:Performs project management activities on a day-to-day basis including: overall coordination of project delivery partners and the deliverables of assigned projects to ensure the end product meets the established scope, budget, and timeline. Supports regional strategic partner, provides work direction to project coordinator, and works in collaboration with other support staff and project team members.
Key Position Details:
- Provides project management support for assigned projects.
- Performs initial scoping and estimating.
- Assembles team of key stakeholders and engages them in the project delivery process.
- Assists in drafting applicable contracts and submits for approval.
- Manages project activities including: financials; preconstruction activities; furniture, fixtures, and equipment(FFE) coordination; construction; move-in and close-out.
- Submits and/or work with Project Coordinator to process purchase order requests.
- Maintain documentation in project management software.
- Ensure closeout process is thorough and complete.
- Provide support for regional capital planning activities.
- Provides support for regional capital planning exercises.
- Assists in Master Facility Planning activities to ensure overall project planning is consistent with strategic plans.
- Performs cost and financial management for projects.
- Monitors project financials.
- Develops corrective action plans when necessary.
- Ensures expenditures are categorized and close-out activities are accurate.
- Engages strategic partner when issues are identified.
- Reviews and approves pay applications and invoices.
- Departmental operations, standardization and system support.
- Participates in developing and implementing standard contracts, policies, procedures and practices.
- Participates in system-wide initiatives.
- Maintains professional relationships with internal and external project delivery partners.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in Construction Management or related field required
- 2 to 5 years experience in construction project management required
- American Society for Health Care Engineering (ASHE) upon hire preferred or
- Building Owners and Managers Association (BOMA) upon hire preferred and
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Green Associate upon hire preferred or
- Leadership in Energy and Environmental Design (LEED) Accredited Professional upon hire preferred
- Valid Driver’s License required upon hire - MN and WI residents must obtain a valid driver’s license in their state of residence within 60 days of employment
Lifting weight Up to 20 lbs. occasionally, Up to 10 lbs. frequently