Number of Job Openings Available:1
Date Posted:November 14, 2023
Department:34006113 AHMHI CT MRI St Paul
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Hours Per Week:4
Job Summary:Performs and assists with procedures in Computerized Tomography (CT) scanning under the direction of the radiologist, providing timely and quality services to patients. Follows Imaging Department policies to maintain a safe, efficient and economical environment. Interacts with patients to welcome, explain and respond to questions and concerns during and following the procedure.
Key Position Details:
- 7:30- 4:00 pm
- Day shift
- No weekends, No holidays!
- Completes procedures in compliance with physician orders and department guidelines
- Identifies patient with two identifiers.
- Documents accurately all needed aspects of the procedure.
- Observes and communicates with patient, responding to needs.
- Maintains safe patient environment in procedure area.
- Performs procedures with high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrates appropriate knowledge of all diagnostic equipment.
- Maintains work knowledge and competence.
- Gathers all relevant information to assist in interpretation of images.
- Verifies all imaging has appropriately transferred to imaging storage and retrieval system.
- Provides accurate clerical function
- Uses Excellian (electronic medical record).
- Understands the Enterprise Medical Imaging/Picture Archiving and Communication System.
- Ensures all documentation is complete post procedure.
- Communicates with Supervisor and team
- Reporting problems, issues or ideas.
- Provides assistance, ideas, information to support the work of others.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Vocational or Technical Training Graduate of accredited School of Radiologic Technology required
- 0 to 2 years minimum 1 year required preferred
- Registered Technologist - The American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) required Eligible Advanced registration in ARRT (CT) preferred within 1 Year
- BLS Tier 1 - Basic Life Support - Multisource required upon hire
Lifting weight Up to 32 lbs. occasionally (*Allina Safe Patient Moving Policy), Up to 25 lbs. frequently