Customer Experience Representative Associate
Number of Job Openings Available:1
Date Posted:November 09, 2023
Department:16008774 Customer Experience Center HOS
Shift:Day/Evening (United States of America)
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Hours Per Week:40
Job Summary:Perform basic scheduling and phone support with an emphasis on customer service to enhance the consumer experience. Assist patients, clinical professionals and the general public with access to healthcare services.
Key Position Details:
- Provides patient access to systemwide services.
- Identifies need of customer by using active listen skills.
- Assists patient, clinical professionals and the general public with access to health care services.
- Performs scheduling and phone support with an emphasis on customer service to enhance the customer experience.
- May assist customers with systemwide navigation.
- May provide systemwide paging services.
- Ensures data collection entries are accurate and complete.
- Systemwide registration processes are consistently followed to ensure accuracy.
- May include data needed to page critical events.
- May include creating telephone and triage encounters.
- Utilizes various computer systems to perform scheduling and registration process including an electronic medical record.
- May utilizing digital platform tools.
- May operate a multi-phone system.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 16 years of age with education and/or experience needed to meet required functional competencies as listed on the job description, and High school diploma or GED preferred
- Associate's or Vocational degree preferred
- 0 to 2 years of customer service experience required and
- 0 to 2 years of experience in a health care setting preferred
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently