Number of Job Openings Available:1
Date Posted:November 15, 2023
Department:62835605 ENT and Audiology
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Hours Per Week:40
Job Summary:Ensures patients are scheduled accurately, supplies are ordered and organized, hearing aids are logged and tracked and acts as a liaison between the audiology department and the clinic.
Key Position Details:
- New Clinic
- M-F 8AM-430PM
- No Weekends
- Benefit Eligible
- Located in the WestHealth Building
- Preparation for patient visit
- Ensures patient is scheduled correctly.
- Checks chart for referring provider, reason for referral and previous hearing tests.
- Hearing aid consults, ensures hearing tests are completed or scheduled.
- Hearing aid fittings and rechecks, ensures hearing aids and supplies are prepared.
- Supply maintenance and tracking
- Maintains a tracking log of hearing aid orders, repairs, remakes and accessories.
- Tracks purchases and deliveries to the clinic and patient.
- Enters and updates hearing aid device information into electronic medical record.
- Enters patient information into audiological software as needed.
- Department support
- Assists with in-baskets, telephone messages and rooms patients.
- Acts as primary contact for all office staff as well as hearing aid manufacturers.
- Prepares hearing aid bags/accessories for device fittings.
- Stocks, cleans and sanitizes rooms.
- Assists audiologists in cleaning hearing aids.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age with education and/or experience needed to meet required functional competencies as listed on the job description
- High school diploma or GED preferred
- Some college or advanced training preferred
- Experience working in a clinic setting preferred
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently