Client Relations Business Analyst Associate
Number of Job Openings Available:1
Date Posted:November 09, 2023
Department:16008771 Customer Experience Center Administration
Shift:Day (United States of America)
Shift Length:8 hour shift
Hours Per Week:40
Job Summary:Under supervision, this position consults with internal customers to analyze, design, develop and maintain the technical application systems to support business needs. Responsible for translating business requirements into technical system specifications for teams within the Information Technology (IT) department. Consult with end users on how to effectively use functionality. May make recommendations to management on process improvement, new processes tools and techniques or services. Provide on-going support to end users.
Key Position Details:
Customer Experience Center Client Relations Business Analyst Duties:
- Identify and liaise with supported areas to ensure content is accurate on help sites and telephony directories, scripts, and info pages.
- Manage proactive content review sessions with supported area stakeholders on a regular basis.
- Write content to meet standards for accessibility and style.
- Manage fact checking, or approval, processes with subject matter experts from supported areas.
- Attend regular meetings related to supported areas to ensure the latest updates are relayed to all teams affected.
- Meet with supported areas and vendors (if applicable) on a regular basis for performance review through in-person or Skype meetings.
- Provide and/or disseminate reports (ad hoc, custom or routine) to stakeholders (clinics, hospital departments, etc.) on determined schedule.
- Provide information to address missing data elements or process elements.
- Train supported areas to utilize self-service tools (Web On-Call, Directory Updates, etc.)
Stakeholder Liaison and Ongoing Support:
- Build relationships with all stakeholders and act as primary contact for CEC for supported areas.
- Act as liaison between vendor partners and internal customers.
- Partner with internal stakeholders to ensure ongoing support for existing work in CEC.
- Coordinate with CEC leadership to provide insight on client perspective.
- Coordinate changes of scope and/or updates to processes/information for existing service lines.
- Work with stakeholders to request and follow up on technical requests for ongoing work (Telecomm requests, Excellian changes, paging updates, etc.
Must be a resident of MN or WI - Onsite time at the Allina Health Commons in Minneapolis or Customer Experience Center in Coon Rapids required
- Analysis and documentation
- Identify and define business, functional and interface requirements.
- Process new service requests from the analysis and definition of customer requirements through intake, approvals, service delivery, implementation and fulfillment.
- Analyze and provide solutions or recommendations to resolve basic customer inquiries for functionality not working as implemented.
- Construct workflow charts and diagrams.
- Validate resource requirements, develop cost estimate models and gain sign-off from stakeholder.
- Manage simple requirement conflicts, and escalate complex requirement conflicts to senior level analysts.
- Communicate to internal IT providers of hardware, software and network requirements. Partner with senior analyst if negotiation is needed.
- Implement, modify, test, and administer business system applications under minimal supervision.
- Improve current systems by studying practices and designing modifications.
- Customer management and support
- Prepare technical reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
- Implement, tests, and deploy solutions to business problems.
- Follow incident, change and release management processes.
- May be required to provide on-call support outside of regular business hours.
- Project management
- Under supervision, manage small projects by developing project plans and monitoring performance.
- Participate on larger project teams as needed.
- Prioritize initiatives based on business needs and requirements.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must be 18 years of age with education and/or experience needed to meet required functional competencies as listed on the job description, and High school diploma or GED preferred
- Bachelor's degree in information technology, computer science or related field preferred
- 0 to 2 years experience in information technology, business analysis or related field required
Lifting weight Up to 10 lbs. occasionally, negligible weight frequently