Nurse Practitioner River Falls
Number of Job Openings Available:1
Date Posted:July 10, 2023
Department:62879900 Allina Health Group River Falls
Shift:Day/Evening (United States of America)
Hours Per Week:40
Job Summary:Based in the Twin Cities of Minneapolis and St. Paul, Minnesota, Allina Health is a not for profit 503(c) organization, with 90+ clinics, 10 hospitals/13 campuses throughout the region including western Wisconsin. Allina Health operates in one of the nation’s most vibrant, livable areas; a place where you can build the career you want—and you and your family can be part of thriving community.
Allina Health’s commitment to Whole Person Care – mind, body, spirit and connection to community – defines our approach and how we shape our offerings. Our Primary Care providers partner with our Mental Health service line and the Penny George Institute for Health and Healing to provide whole person care in the clinic setting. When we provide Whole Person Care, we help people do more, feel stronger and live better than they ever thought possible.
Key Position Details:
Allina Health River Falls Clinic is seeking a Nurse Practitioner to join their busy practice located in River Falls, WI.
- Primary Care consists of 4 Family Medicine Physicians and 3 Advanced Practice Providers, 1 Pediatrician, 1 Internal Medicine Physician
- Services offered: Travel medicine, medical imaging, colonoscopy, and prenatal care
- 36 patient contact hours per week
- Minimal call coverage, phone only, RN triage support
- Outpatient practice providing care to all ages, including growing families
- Clinic hours are Monday-Thursday: 8am-7pm, Friday: 8am-5pm, and closed Saturday-Sunday
- EMR: Excellian is one of the most comprehensive electronic health record (EHR) systems in the nation.
Ranked as one of the best small cities in the country by Demographics Daily, River Falls exemplifies the best Wisconsin has to offer with its perfect combination of outdoor activities, arts, cultural events and hometown charm. Nestled on the banks of the Kinnickinnic River, River Falls is a bustling community of 16,000 and the home of the University of Wisconsin-River Falls. Conveniently located 30 minutes from the Twin Cities, River Falls features a historic Main Street adorned with specialty shops, antique stores, and art galleries/studios.
- Works collaboratively with patients to improve their health and well-being.
- Practices in a thoughtful manner including consideration for cultural diversity, individual autonomy and legal responsibilities.
- Actively participates in multidisciplinary team approach to case management.
- Utilizes quality improvement tools to develop processes that promote continuous improvement in delivery of patient care, patient outcomes, or workflows.
- May participate in peer review and quality assurance
- Master's degree Completion of accredited Nurse Practitioner program required
- Licensed Registered Nurse - MN Board of Nursing required upon hire and
- Certified Nurse Practitioner - ANCC - American Nurse Credentialing Center (ANCC) required certification within specialty upon hire and
- ACLS-BLS Tier 2 - Multisource required within 180 Days and
- Active, non-restricted medical license in MN (or ability to obtain)
- Ability to obtain and/or maintain MN DEA certification and National Provider Identifier (NPI)
- Ability to meet criteria/qualifications for Credentialing and hospital privileges, if applicable
Lifting weight Up to 32 lbs. occasionally (*Allina Safe Patient Moving Policy), Up to 25 lbs. frequently